Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

fresh?

after a long time to be departed and spent most of the year not at home, i found myself for months in a phase of emotional burn-out, drepression and chronic reuhmatism and frozen!

after it took me my whole repertoir from, what i have learned and knowing that the most deaseses i have learned at healing school, i normally receive after a couple of month or weeks. i knew and know with what i have to deal. to practice, what i have learned and to do and make, what i would tell everybody to do, if someone would ask me.

i don´t speak about to get up in the morning or to wash myself,

but

to treat myself erveryday well,.. i started with cooking good food, actually cooking and not try to save time or give other people the oppurtornity to interrupt me or damage my plans. like i normally  permitt, i found out, it took me a lot of power to do that. there are a lot of things i can´t change and solve, but i can change my attitude to this. so  i cook everyday a fine, but simple meal, and the taste is allways delicoius.

after i have cooked i take a walk around the little castle in our town, a quick and fast walk, so i´m freshenend up for the things i should t deal with.

mostly the time is missing for the things i wanted to do, what was on my plan in the morning, but with that 2 things, i found a way to go to bed at a descend hour and find more peace for myself. despite,to go to bed at 3 and have to get up early…

i found more and more, that i can protect myself better and from things and people who burn myself out.

in that case i decided to move to another blog, because this should be still a blog with beautifull things and quilts, i want to make, with wool from my spinning wheel and things that come right from my knitting needles in the near future.

enjoy your day!

Keine Kommentare: